Click for details: Educator | Account Executive
To express interest in any of our open positions, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Coast Educator
Southern California. Field based whereby day-to-day duties are carried out with account executives in the field (65%) and administrative home-based office (35%)
The Spa/Resort/Medical wholesale client, we are a well-known group in the wellness, natural products, luxury goods industry.
The educator will be responsible for achieving business results, ensuring superior educational service and driving the growth of sales through education and support. Recruit, develop, motivate, evaluate, coach & train accounts and employees. Maintain brand image by adhering to merchandising guidelines & schematics. Help plan & execute effective promotions and curriculum. Communicate, report, educate brand message, administer and build strong relationships.
We are looking for a licensed esthetician with minimum of 2 to 3 years of strong field/education experience in skincare and makeup. Must be open to extensive travel. Great communication and leadership skills. Education, sales and customer oriented, with marketing sensibility. Team leader and team player.
- Facilitate growing and maximizing account sales through client and staff support.
- Achieve or exceed regional education and sales plans
- Work with staff in setting up trainings in multiple formats; physical class, online, and account locations or via phone call.
- Responsible for supporting, educating, motivating and coaching Osmosis clients and staff to understand brand message and product knowledge
- Regularly communicate plan achievement to Director of Education and VP of Sales
- Ensure and communicate consistent standards of Brand Development ideas and growth concepts to Director of Education
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity and communicates relevant information to Director of Education, VP Sales, and Marketing, help to create and promote this material.
- Educate at workshops, classes, events, and attend trade shows while maintaining brand message, being respectful and supportive of co-workers and engaging clients and prospects.
- Work within budget for classes, events and all travel.
- Coach, mentor and develop Osmosis sales team as well as Osmosis clients.
- Coach sales staff to achieve their optimum professional development. Offer regular and immediate performance-based feedback on productivity, service levels, product knowledge, selling skills, professional demeanor, etc.
- Maintain ongoing, consistent communication with account executives and coordinate annual reviews of top accounts to execute plans for growth and brand development
- Keep up to date on state licensing requirements.
- Facilitate continuing education credit applications for states where applicable trainings are held.
- Implement or suggest promotions targeting the current programs (i.e. GWP program) and be aware of competitive promotional activity.
- Work independently and as a team with education and marketing staff to develop educational material, videos, articles, blogs and social media content within specified time frames.
- Know and respect all store policies of the account executive clients
- Work respectfully and productively with vendors, contractors and all member of Osmosis, LLC.
- Bachelor degree, licensed aesthetician and makeup artist with minimum 203 years field experience preferred
- Skin care and makeup knowledge with understanding of skin physiology
- People & service oriented -friendly, patient, dedicated, respectful and professional with strong sales skills
- Adaptability & open-mindedness -able to adapt to different teams and environments
- Responsible, independent and dependable
- Rigorous and details oriented
- Enthusiastic and willingness to travel (65% field visits, 35% home office reporting/administrative)
- Excellent computer skills, understand CRM systems
- Continuous learner, team leader as well as team player
- Great communication skills (English a must, Mandarin/Chinese/Spanish a big plus!)
Account Executive: South Bay/San Francisco
At Osmosis Skincare, we believe our people make the difference. We attract only the best and are looking for dynamic, motivated employees who want to make a difference in our business.
If you are looking for an opportunity in a fast-paced, extremely well-run company, we invite you to come in and meet the Osmosis family.
The minute you speak with our Osmosis team, you will feel the difference. You will be surrounded by passionate, smart, highly driven employees who manage to maintain a family atmosphere
while blazing a trail in our market. Osmosis Skincare Products is the market leader in aesthetic skin care products as well as physician dispensed medical. Pioneering this area with an
advanced technology-based skin care system that works from inside out. Osmosis continues to strategically bring cutting-edge new product technologies to the market, and this is just the beginning.
The pillar of our success has been providing cutting edge skin care products proven to truly work, which transform skin, giving it a younger, healthier look. Come in and see what makes us
different…come in and feel the buzz…come in and listen to our leaders and employees tell the Osmosis story…come be a part of making a transformative career.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Hours: Must be flexible. You will frequently be working at times most beneficial to our customers. This can include evenings and weekends.
- You must have a passion for converting leads into long-term happy customers!
- Minimum of 3 years of active sales- opening new accounts and growing established accounts.
- Competitive drive with a proven ability to set and achieve goals in the areas of new accounts, growth of established accounts, and referrals.
- Ability to work with customers on business plans to grow our businesses together at a rate of at least 25% per year.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, company CRM, etc.).
- Ability and passion to quickly learn new products, procedures and processes.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about industry trends and competitors products.
SUPPORTING YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain quarterly forecasts with at least the top 20% of your accounts.
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Effectively develop and manage territory business (routing, customer segmentation, etc)
- Manage service levels of all customer accounts (call frequency,business consulting, demonstrations, presentations, utilizations, etc)
- Grow existing business through consistent communication (new products, promotions, packages)
- Open a minimum of 12 accounts per calendar quarter for a combined total of opening orders of at least $12,000 per quarter.
- Include educators, customer service, and other managers in a team effort that gives each customer the best possible experience given the circumstances.
- Maintain accurate and current contact information on each client in our CRM.
- Obtain specific information on our competitors and turn into management.
- Conduct training and education in seminars and at live events (web, phone, in person).
- Execute customer concerns professionally, and properly document on our CRM.
- Carstock must be professionally maintained for demonstration/presentation
- Sourcing new leads and entering them into company CRM
- Calling on leads provided by our company within the same business day
- Informing clients of all current marketing programs
- Prospecting new business daily. Know how to plan your month, week, and day, including the “unexpected”.
- Service and maintain existing accounts on a consistent rotation
- Know how to use customer data and reports as part of your planning and conversations.
- Communicate your customer service representative on your smaller accounts.
- Know how to tie in with your educator on growing existing accounts and opening new accounts.
- Utilize Skype, google plus, etc as a communication tool.
- Updating your CRM notes and business plans as a part of every interaction with our customers and prospects, this is done each day.
- Maintain a clean professional appearance. This is critical to build belief with both your customers and your internal team mates.
- Execute all plans and reports on time.
- Valid drivers license required in state of residence
- Tradeshows and classes are required to be attended
- 95% of time in field in front of customers
- 5% or less overnight travel
- Maintain home office
- Responsible for customer base that falls within assigned territory
- Must meet administrative requirements (CRM, expense reporting, monthly appointment calendars, daily required physical visits, etc)
- Achieve safety objectives
- Comply with company policies and procedures (code of conduct)
- Comply with all federal and state laws and regulations
- 2 to 4-year degree, BA or BS preferred, not required
- Makeup application experience (color matching, spa makeup, etc)
- Esthetician license preferred, not required
- 2 years prior sales related experience in a Business to Business (B2B) and/or in beauty industry i.e. skincare/makeup in a FDA regulated business or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-managed and motivated.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience with territory management to include creating and executing business plans
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral
- Ability to understand and present clinical information
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, sales database and web applications.
- Past experience in a highly collaborative and team environment.